Air Conditioning Units
We have a number of different Air Conditioning units available with the following options: Physical Size, Voltage and AC only (EVAP) or AC & Heat (HVAC). The smaller units are suitable for small interior volumes such as 2+2 seaters, or small construction/agricultural cabins, the bigger units are recommended for larger interior vehicles such as Land Rover Defenders or vehicles used in extremely hot climates.
With our HVAC units you must use a good quality 0% leak-by water valve to ensure that the hot water supply is fully closed when you are using the AC at its maximum power. We would recommend our machined brass valves, or electric solenoid valve.
The EVAP/HVAC unit must be mounted within the vehicle to allow you to recirculate the cool air, by cooling air coming in from outside then the system must work harder and performance will suffer. The unit will never be able to cool the interior as well as it potentially could by recirculating the air. If you have to mount the unit in the engine bay, then the system must be boxed in and the interior air ducted back into the box.
- 4.7kw Compact Air Conditioning Unit No Front Panel 12v£360.00 £300.00
- 3.2kw Compact Air Conditioning Heater Unit 55mm 12v£360.00 £300.00
- 4.1kw Compact Ducted Air Conditioning Unit 12v£360.00 £300.00
- 3.2kw Compact Air Conditioning Heater Unit Front Controls 12v£375.00 £312.50
- 3.8kw Compact Air Conditioning Unit Front Controls 12v£375.00 £312.50
- 7kw Austral Performer EVAP Air Conditioning Unit 60mm 12v£360.00 £300.00Out of stock